Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Goals

  • Begin discussions around doc control and syncasd

Discussion items

TimeItemAuthorSMEApproverNotes 

2

KB Updates

Not currently being updated
 Elena
  • For now it is Elena
  • Elena will evaluate Pallavi for potential approval of these in future
  • Not using KB for bug tracking
  • How will me manage the KB Document repo and release to customer (portal?)
 
1Release NotesAnand Elena
  • This doc becomes the driver for all potential updates to the other docs
  • Anand will update the "Document Release Control" doc before each meeting with the version and changes within the version and basic flags for potential doc changes.
  • Elena/Anand/Dev/Diwakar/Pallavi meeting every 2 weeks to review changes.
  • Anand to baseline the doc with changes since Feb15.
  • First meeting  April 14/8am recurring every 2 weeks.
  • How will we publish release notes generically for all customers related to release numbers?
 
3

Training Materials

Elena Elena
  • Criteria - does the change impact current documentation and intensity of impact
  • Criteria - Is it worth updating the material?
  • Criteria - What is the version we will base the training material on as well as updates?
  • There will be 2 versions of the training materials - one for 3.6 and the other for 4.0 as baseline docs.
 
 Install Guides

Not currently being updated

DiwakarElena
  • TBD on old materials
  • Pallavi will be doing future updates
 
 Product ManualNot currently being updatedOn HoldElena
  • TBD
  • Sri to decide on this
  • Product release numbering scheme needs to be updated before we can decide on the changes to the docs.
 
 Enhancement Notes   
  • This is normally written into KB docs which are currently backlogged.
 
       
       

Action items

  • No labels